Monday, March 31, 2008

2 months and Counting

I think back and I remember the day that I recieved my invitation to Mongolia. It seems like it was just yesterday that I came to work excited to share the news. I realized today that I only have two months before I leave and I am still super excited. I think about everything I have to get done during this time and I just know time is going to keep on tick tick tickin away. My last day at my job is going to be May 8 followed by graduation on the 9th. After I have done the graduation ceremony I will be leaveing for Colorado for a week and then California for a week to visit some family for the last little bit before I go. Then I will come back to Oklahoma for a few days and leave on May 31st for San Fran. I cannot wait!!! It has been so great talking to others that will be going with me to Mongolia and I just can't wait to meet them and hang out. I just think the attitudes that I have seen so far our team is just going to ROCK!!!! Well I am going to go think about packing. Thanks for reading.

-Jeff

No comments: