Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sainuu

Hope everyone is doing well. I am in the city today planning for a conference that I will be teaching at tomorrow. I decided to sign on and update everyone really quick. There is only 2 weeks left until the swearing in ceremony and everyone is so anxious to hear where they will be for the next two years. I just finished my practice teaching this week. I taught an adult English class with the help of another volunteer. We had a mixed group and it was amazing to see them improve over the three weeks of class. I am really excited to get into my primary teaching though. If you are reading this and want pictures sent to your email. leave your email in a comment or email me at jglenn1182@gmail.com. I will be back in the city in a few weeks and I will send all my pictures out. Looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments: