Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Excited!!!!

So there are alot of things that happen everyday that are exciting but I have to say I am really excited about one thing that is about to start happening.

I am starting a pen pal system with a teacher in Enid Oklahoma. She is not just any teacher either. She was my 6th grade teacher and she was so awesome. Mrs. Corderman's class is going to be writing letters to one of my 5th grade classes and we will write back. I am really excited about this because she was always one of my favorite teachers. She was also very into teaching us through hands on activities and for Social studies and other subjects she has us learn through looking up information and doing reports. This is an awesome way for our students to get a little taste of different cutures and talk to people from a totaly different country.

In other news.....it is getting cold here. I mean it would be okay if the wind would stop blowing. The wind just makes it so much colder.

No comments: