Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This is crazy

Okay so the only reson I have this blog is because of the Blogs class I am in. Well on my last post I posted about where I will be going after graduation and how I will be serving with the Peace Corps. When I got home on Friday night and checked my blog there was a comment on my last post from a guy named Travis. He is also going to Mongolia with the Peace Corps in May. It is funny how this worked out because on my way home I was telling my roommate that I wish I could talk to someone who was going with me and then boom there is this message from him. I just really thought it was crazy because he somehow came across my blog and messaged me. Well yeah so I guess that is it. I just wanted to share my thoughts with you.

3 comments:

INTRI-KATE said...

um, that's freakin amazing! I love the internet and blogging for that very reason...it's so community driven. A guy came across my blog the other day because he googled a french phrase i had mentioned. It brings us all together...let's sing koom by yah....

Kerri said...

That's fantastic that you were able to connect with someone you will be travelling with. And I am so impressed (and jealous) that you are joining the Peace Corps. This is just another example of using your youth to your best advantage. That is one less "if only" you will have when you are older and beset with responsibilities.

Moultons in Mongolia said...

My wife and I are 40-somethings serving in Choibalsan, Mongolia right now. Peace Corps is for the young at heart as well.
Welcome aboard, Jeff!!!

Jim and Julie
Peace Corps Mongolia, M18