Monday, February 11, 2008

Are we there yet

So ever since I recieved my invitation to Mongolia I have been so excited about what is to come. I only have two online classes this semester to get through before I graduate and go. It just seems like the time is going by so slow. I know that the time to leave will be here before I know it and that is crazy. Yesterday I started thinking about daily or routine things that I do here that I might not be able to do while in Mongolia. This weekend I spent some time on Youtube watching videos that people have taken in Mongolia and I got a better understanding what the inside of a ger looks like. I am so excited and ready to go. 109 Days left!!!! It seems like a lot when you say that. Hope everyone enjoys reading this.

OH OH OH I forgot to mention....I built a website so everyone should go check it out and let me know what you think. The address is www.jeffsjaunts.com Subscribe to my email list while you are there.

2 comments:

Lynna said...

I know that it will be a change for you but I'm sure that you will enjoy it. There will be several things that you are unable to do that you will not even realize until you can no longer do them but I think that the experience that you are going to have will make all of it worth it.

Teresa Heimbach said...

You'll love it . . . I know you're a little nervous but it would be odd if you weren't - you are going to Mongolia. I didn't even know that was a real place until you got your invitation! Kinda like Chandler on Friends when he breaks up with Janice (again!) and he tells her that his company is transferring him to Yemen, he thinks he made the place up until he's getting on the plane! Anyway, the most difficult thing will probably be the bucket bath but that's only for a month or two! Love ya.