Monday, February 4, 2008

Nice Weather

It was such a bummer that today was such a nice day outside and I spent it inside not feeling well. It would have been a wonderful day to go to the zoo or the park and just have a nice day in the sun. I decided to take this day off and work on some things that I needed to get done for the Peace Corps. I recieved a call from the Passport office today and they needed to verify my SSN because it got put into the system wrong so it was making it difficult to issue my passport. Well thats taken care of so we should not have any problems since then.

3 comments:

geedad said...

yo, jeff...
well, Leif has been in Mongolia in the PC for a year and a half.....somewhere near ulaanbaantar...he is having a most rewarding time, for both him and the mongolians...I know why you are going, and wish you the best in your aspirations and endeavors...
Leif's dad

geedad said...

yo, jeff...
well, Leif has been in Mongolia in the PC for a year and a half.....somewhere near ulaanbaantar...he is having a most rewarding time, for both him and the mongolians...I know why you are going, and wish you the best in your aspirations and endeavors...
Leif's dad

Teresa Heimbach said...

It sucks being sick and having lots to do on a nice day like yesterday, particularly when it happens in the middle of winter. I bet the zoo would have been fun yesterday with all the animals out enjoying the weather. Yea for roommates sharing germs and illnesses!