Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bad Weather

I hate bad weather. It was so sad to wake up this morning after such a beautiful day yesterday. It was cold and rainy. I had to go to work today since I was feeling better. I got a lot done though. I have contacted more people that I will be going to Mongolia with and that is exciting. I also listened to the language lessons while I was working today. I am really worried about the language but I am sure it can handle it. I am going to look into other language aids to help me get a better understanding for it. I hope it does not cost too much because I am not sure I will be able to afford it. Until next time....thanks for reading my blog.

geedad if you read this I would like to talk to your daughter if she would like to talk to me. I could get some more info about packing and staging.

1 comment:

Alli and Mike said...

Hey Brother-
Congrats on Mongolia its an awesome country. I wouldnt worry to much about the language while your state side, you will get all that you want during training. If you are determined to get a headstart on it though my humble suggestion would be to learn the alphabet first, but thats just me and Im terrible at Mongolian.
See you soon