Saturday, February 16, 2008

Panera Bread

So today my roommate and I decided to come up to Panera Bread and eat and get some homework done. We would get more done here than we ould at our place because we just focus better here. I really like it here because I can get a large Tea, six packs of Sweat N' Low and use the free internet to do my homework. This is probably one of the things I will miss the most when I go to Mongolia. I don't think you can just go into a place and link up to the wireless internet and work. Well thanks for reading now I need to submit my webpage to Doc Hoc.

1 comment:

OnMyWay2008 said...

I love Paner Bread. Their Chicken Caesar Salads are to die for! I've never taken the time away to study there but I can totally see how it would be a great place to kick back, relax and get some serious studying done!