Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Vista

So yesterday Jana from the Vista (UCO Newspaper) interviewed me for a story she was doing on me and the Peace Corps. I thought she was very nice and it was good to get to sit down and talk to her. Well I dressed nice and was ready for my picture to be taken just in case she was going to use a picture. She did not take a picture so I just assumed it would be a story about me. I am at work today and I get a message that Jana from the vista called and wants to send a photographer over to take my picture. Well since the weather was going to be bad I did not dress up for work today. So there is going to be a picture of me in the Vista on Thursday. It may not be a very good picture but who cares. I am so ready for May!!!! Only 100 days to go!!!!

3 comments:

Teresa Heimbach said...

You look smashing in your pic darling . . . is that the computer they used? Loving the faux-hawk, as well.

Lynna said...

Congratulations on your interview. I think that it is wonderful that the Vista is taking a look at the wonderful students that we have here at UCO and the things that they are interested in. It is nice to see someone who is willing to give of themselves for the benefit of someone else. Perhaps this interview will help other people to see their potential.

mayfield madness said...

Hey Jeff that is great, I will look for it, do you know the title of the interview? You should be proud of yourself, that is a honor.
You get an ataboy!